Blogging consistently is hard work.
Every blog begins as a side hustle project. You have a passion for your topic. You envision helping thousands of people. You get excited about the idea of earning a living doing what you enjoy.
Then comes the hard work.
Finding time to blog, knowing what to write ahead of time, and promoting on social media become huge obstacles for you to overcome.
What you need is a simple blogging system and an editorial calendar.
You need a simple system for:
- Capturing your blog ideas when they come to you
- A consistent publishing schedule for your blog posts
- An integrated social media tool to simplify your promotion strategies
In today’s podcast, I sit down with one of the founders of CoSchedule. I’ve personally been using the CoSchedule Editorial Calendar now for about 4 months and it has revolutionized my business.
Here is my personal review of CoSchedule and how I’m using it to manage my editorial calendar.
CoSchedule has helped me to:
- Have a central place for capturing blog post ideas
- Publish content on a more consistent basis
- Do a better job scheduling social media messages
- Improve my workflow with my virtual assistant
Garrett was gracious enough to spend some time with me to share some of the best practices that bloggers need to develop to be successful content marketers.
How to Easily Manage an Editorial Calendar with Garrett Moon
To subscribe to the podcast
A few of the questions, I asked Garrett:
What are some ways you have become a better content marketer and social media manager?