Jonathan Milligan - Full-Time Author, Blogger & Coach
Hello, my name is Jonathan Milligan.
I published my first Kindle book in May 2012. Why am I telling you this? Because I first had the idea to publish a Kindle book in May 2011. For a whole year, I struggled with the how, what, where, and why.
Then, the most amazing thing happened...
Introducing the Kindle Your Passion Online Course...
The Kindle Your Passion Online Course has over 35+ step-by-step videos. All you do is take the simple action step from each training video and you'll have a Kindle book up on Amazon in the next 30 days.
In this online video course you are going to learn:
Module 1. Tricks to Speeding Up the Writing Process
I am going to share 4 tools I used to write my first Kindle book in less than 30 days. I will also share a strategy I am going to implement with my future Kindle books. You'll also learn:
- How long should my Kindle book be?
- How do I select a killer book title?
- How do I create an amazing outline for my book?
- Which writing tool should I use to write my book?
- What's the fastest way to write my book?
Module 2. How to Edit & Format Your Kindle Book
Success and failure can depend on what categories you choose for your books. You want to find a hot selling category that has low competition. You'll also learn:
- An easy guide to formatting your book
- My favorite resources for an amazing book cover image
- 3 Ways Amazon ranks products
- A simple strategy for selecting the best categories for your Kindle book
- The simple keyword strategy for getting more eyeballs on your book
- How to sell your book using descriptions
Module 3. Things You Must Know When Publishing Your Kindle Book
You will be able to avoid rookie mistakes by learning the right steps to take when you are adding your book to the Kindle Library. You'll also learn:
- Why Should I Enroll in KDP Select?
- How to Sign Up for a Kindle Direct Publishing Account
- How to Sign Up for an Amazon Author Central Account
- Types of Formats for Kindle Publishing Published
- Step-by-Step Walkthrough of Publishing on Amazon
Module 4. How to Promote Your Book to Get the Most Sales
The great thing about Amazon is they do the heavy lifting for you. However, you can increase your sales by doing a few other things right. We are going to share several free strategies you can use to promote your Kindle Book. You'll also learn:
- Step 1: The Pre-PreLaunch (How to Get Reviews Right Away)
- Step 2: The PreLaunch (What You Should Do in the First Week)
- Step 3: The Launch (How to Create Buzz)
- How to Quickly Get Your Book Listed on Over 30+ Book Sites
- How to Use Pulse Pricing to Improve Sales Ranking
PLUS...Get Access to These Bonuses
When you join Kindle Your Passion today, you'll get instant access to the following bonuses...
- Kindle-ready Templates for Microsoft Word - Just copy and paste your manuscript into these Word templates.
- Kindle-ready Templates for Open Office - Don't have Microsoft Word? No problem! Download the free Open Office Software, then use this template to write and publish your book.
- Scrivener Video Tutorial: How to Write a Kindle Book - Scrivener is a popular writing software for many writers. This video will walk you through a super simple way to write your book.
- Yarny Video Tutorial: How to Write a Kindle Book - Yarny is a free online writing software you can use to write your book. We will show you how!
- Yarny Video Tutorial: How to Publish a Kindle Book - Yarny also makes it easy to publish your Kindle book too!
Ready to get YOUR book up on Amazon in the next 30 days?
Let's get started today...
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We assume all of the risk! If for any reason in the next 30 days you aren’t happy, we will promptly provide for you a 100% no questions asked refund. We know you’re going to love Kindle Your Passion.