Open for 7 Days Only!
In this online video course you are going to learn:
- How long should my Kindle book be?
- How do I select a killer book title?
- How do I create an amazing outline for my book?
- Which writing tool should I use to write my book?
- What’s the fastest way to write my book?
- An easy guide to formatting your book
- My favorite resources for an amazing book cover image
- 3 Ways Amazon ranks products
- A simple strategy for selecting the best categories for your Kindle book
- The simple keyword strategy for getting more eyeballs on your book
- How to sell your book using descriptions
- Why Should I Enroll in KDP Select?
- How to Sign Up for a Kindle Direct Publishing Account
- How to Sign Up for an Amazon Author Central Account
- Types of Formats for Kindle Publishing Published
- Step-by-Step Walkthrough of Publishing on Amazon
The great thing about Amazon is they do the heavy lifting for you. However, you can increase your sales by doing a few other things right. We are going to share several free strategies you can use to promote your Kindle Book. You’ll also learn:
- Step 1: The Pre-PreLaunch (How to Get Reviews Right Away)
- Step 2: The PreLaunch (What You Should Do in the First Week)
- Step 3: The Launch (How to Create Buzz)
- How to Quickly Get Your Book Listed on Over 30+ Book Sites
- How to Use Pulse Pricing to Improve Sales Ranking
What Our Students Are Saying…
What’s Included Again in The Kindle Publishing Course?
Over 40 Step-by-Step Videos
Each video is designed to take you through the step-by-step process of how to write and publish your Kindle book. The videos can be paused and reviewed over and over until you complete the process!
On the members only page, you are going to have access to several PDF Checklists. You can print these out and use them to help you along the way to Kindle success!
Private Facebook Group
This is a great place to ask other Kindle authors questions, exchange honest reviews, and meet like-minded people to hold you accountable to your goals. This is the heart of the program. You can learn from other aspiring Kindle authors! Jonathan and Bob will also be active in this group.
There are experts actually selling courses on how to properly format your Kindle book. You can save many hours by just downloading Jonathan’s Kindle Formatted Template. All you need to do is plug in your content! Huge Time Saver!
Video Screencast Recording on How to Upload Your Kindle Book (Walkthrough)
Many first-time authors do not know what to choose as they upload their Kindle book for approval to the Kindle Library. This video walkthrough is just like looking over Jonathan’s shoulder as he walks you through what to do.
In our bonus section we have the following tutorials for you:
- How to Use Scrivener to Write Your Kindle Book
- How to Use Scrivener to Publish Your Kindle Book
- How to Use Yarny to Write Your Kindle Book
- How to Use Yarny to Publish Your Kindle Book
- Plus much more!
Upgrade to Mentoring!
Need feedback and accountability? When you upgrade to the mentoring option you’ll get everything mentioned above plus:
- 6 LIVE Group Mentoring Sessions (perfect for writing your book in 30 days)
- Access to Jonathan for guidance and help
- Jonathan’s personal list of his favorite graphic artists (perfect for your Kindle Covers)
- Bonus training on how to convert your Kindle book into a physical book using CreateSpace
- And much more!
Here’s a Sneak Peek Inside the Member’s Area!
Remember: the Kindle Your Passion Course is only open for 7 days. It will not open again until 2015!
The Kindle Your Passion course is an online course filled with videos and Kindle publishing tutorials to help you write, publish, and start selling your Kindle book within 30 days!