This week we had the opportunity to interview one of the biggest names in entrepreneurship today – Dan Miller. He has had a very healthy influence on both Jonathan and I on our journeys over the years.
In this episode we chat about online business, blogging, books, and a lot more.
These are some of the highlights included in this episode:
- The benefits of having such a vibrant online community
- Should you start a blog or write a book?
- How to find time to write on a consistent basis.
- How and where new entrepreneurs should place their your energy and focus.
- What Dan means when he says “Hourly pay will keep you poor.”
- Dan’s advice for those who work in jobs that they hate, but don’t know what else to do.