We are giving away a free book! Read below and I will tell you how you can get a copy.
November has become a special month in the life of writers. Thousands of writers will take the challenge of writing a complete book between November 1-30. It all started with a simple idea.
What most aspiring authors really need is a hard deadline and some accountability.
Statistics tell us that more than 80% of Americans say they want to write a book. I know that it has been one of my lifetime goals. When you get a book idea deep in your soul, it is hard to shake it. You do not so much have the idea, but the idea has you. This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:
“The place God calls you to is where your deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet.” – Frederick Buechner
November is now known in the writing world as National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). This challenge has also expanded beyond novel writers to non-fiction writers as well. The average book is said to be around 50,000 words. This translates to writing around 1,600 words per day in the month of November. Many famous authors understand the discipline of daily writing.
- John Grisham is known for writing one page every day
- Ernest Hemingway challenged himself to write 1,000 words each morning before he could do anything else
- Stephen King’s goal is to write 10 pages a day
Want to Learn How to Write a Book in 26 Days? Free Book Giveaway!
- Attitude Training: How to get rid of the excuses
- Writing Training: Learning the essential tools and resources to writing a book
- Course Training: Develop a plan for writing your novel or non-fiction book
- Life Training: How to get things done and enjoy the process as a writer
- Inspiration Section: Many tips and ideas on keeping you focused and motivated
- What do you do now? Once the book has been written, here are some next steps