Want to get more done in less time? The answer is outsourcing.
Yet for so many of us, outsourcing feels expensive time prohibitive. I recently set down with Connor Gillivan of FreeeUp.com (Yes, there’s an extra “e” in their brand name).
Connor is the author of Free Up Your Business: 50 Secrets to Bootstrap Million Dollar Companies. He started his first business on Amazon and scaled it to sell over $20 million of product in its first 4 years.
In 2015, he launched FreeeUp.com in order to help connect the top 1% of freelancers online with business owners. Today his company serves over 2,500 businesses worldwide.
In this special podcast interview, I asked Connor the following questions:
- What are some of the common mistakes you see today’s entrepreneurs making when it comes to outsourcing?
- Many online entrepreneurs and bloggers don’t outsource simply because they say they just can’t afford it. What would you say to them?
- What would you say to those people who are just afraid to let go (they want things done a certain way)?
- What are some best practices that people can follow before they ever start to outsource?
- Is there a particular part of the business that is good to outsource first (manage email, customer support, etc)?
- There are many outsourcing services out there. Can you describe how your process at FreeeUp is different and how it works?
- What’s the best way for someone to connect with you or even get started with Freeeup?