Not too long ago I offered several ways that you can use webinars to not only connect better with your audience but to also create more income buckets for your online business. Today, I want to share with you a free webinar software called AnyMeeting. I have had my eyes on them for a few months, but just last week they released a new update that total changed the game in my opinion.
AnyMeeting really took the feedback they had been receiving from users and quickly implemented them in this update. I have tested the software a few times already and have had very little issues. Now, I will say that I have yet to use it on a large scale of 100+ users but I am definitely considering it.
Here are a few of the handy features that I like about AnyMeeting:
- No charge whatsoever. They do show ads on the right side of your viewer’s screen, but other than that it is free.
- Hold up to 200 people in your webinar. This is over 100 more attendees that you can have on GoToWebinar that costs $99 a month.
- You can record your webinar. I have tested this feature and it worked well for me.
- Screen sharing is allowed. This is helpful when you want to show the viewers how to do something.
- Nice and easy to use interface. I am most impressed with how nice the new interface looks. It makes it easy to chat and easy to take polls, change settings, hand over controls, pause recordings, and more.