Welcome to the New Year! We hope you look at the new possibilities that exists this year.
Maybe you didn’t crush it like you had hoped in 2012. That’s okay.
None of us get all of it done.
What you need is a fresh start. In just a little bit I am going to share with you a simple goal setting workbook that allowed me to double my productivity over the previous year.
Before we do, let me share with you a few of our top posts from 2012. In case you missed it, here were the top 10 most visited posts:
- How Much Does Google Adsense Pay?
- How Do Bloggers Make Money?
- Free Logo Design Software – Try These 3 Options
- Our Blogging Your Passion University Page
- What is Google Adsense and How Does it Work?
- Our Free Blog Setup Service
- How to Create a Free eBook Cover
- Our Blogging Recommended Tools Page
- Selecting a Microphone for Computer Recording
- Ways to Make Money From Your Blog
Also, here are a few of our favorite posts from last year:
- Clarity Comes from Movement
- The Inner Game of Blogging – Part 1 [Podcast]
- The Inner Game of Blogging – Part 2 [Podcast]
- 3 Questions That Can Move Your Fans to Followers
- 3 Primary Ways Pro-Bloggers Communicate Their Passion
- Dan Miller on Online Business, Blogging, & Books [Podcast]
As we all re-cap 2012, we can’t but help to dream about where we all want to take our blogs in 2013.
Do You Have a Specific Plan for 2013?
Last year I used a simple system to double my productivity. I am honestly amazed at all the things I was able to accomplish in 2012. It wasn’t because I am some super smart person. Honestly, I am no different than you. I just found a simple system that helped me take massive action.
Out of Sight, Out of Mind
If there was one over-arching principle in what I am about to share with you, it is this:
what is out of sight becomes out of mind.
It wasn’t until I started visually posting my goals that things began to happen. They were staring over my shoulder like a boss. If your goals are in your head or tucked away somewhere, you will forget them.
My Simple Goal Setting Workbook
I recently shared this on Simple Life Habits and thought it might be useful to this audience as well. The PDF Workbook has 3 simple steps. It is also a short read at only 12 pages. You can print it out, set your goals, and get to work.
I won’t take time explaining the steps because the PDF guides you through each step. You can download it here:
Question: What blogging goals do you have for 2013? Please share in the comments below.