Dan Faggella once ran a physical martial arts gym, and when the roof collapsed from a big storm, he ended up quickly needing to build an online income stream.
He used email and JV marketing to build a loyal audience of over 20,000 subscribers in just about 1 year.
Now, that business does 40-45k a month and Dan consults with startups and businesses around the world, focusing on building and communicating with an audience via targeted and effective email marketing. The cool thing is that all of this was built off of… a BLOG – and guest posting on other blogs. I asked Dan several questions about his story and how he built his business step-by-step.
Turning a Skill into a Full-time Blogging Lifestyle Business
- As the CEO & Founder of CLVboost and founder of Scienceofskill.com, how do you get it all done?
- I know you once ran a physical martial arts gym and had an unfortunate event that put you in a bad financial situation. Do you mind sharing that story?
- If you had to do it all over again and start from scratch what would you do from the very beginning?
- I know you are a firm believer in networking, reaching out, getting guest post or making JV partners. What are some of your favorite tips?
- Where can others connect with you online?