It’s official…I’m taking the leap. I am writing a book in November. It is something that I have to write. I no longer have the idea, but the idea has me. Oh, and the book is not related to blogging. Even if no one reads it outside of my family, it has to be written. Here is why it must be written:
- Writing a book in 30 days both scares and excites me at the same time.
- One of my life goals has always been to write a book.
- It stretches me out of my comfort zone (an essential principle for success)
- I don’t want to die with a book idea still in me.
- It aligns well with my passion and my purpose.
- It is a great legacy and example to leave behind for my kids.
Why Am I Telling You All of This?
- I need some accountability – I am putting myself out there a little bit by telling you. I plan on reporting back in the month of November to tell you about my honest progress (or lack thereof).
- I need to eliminate excuses – I have many reasons I could list as to why this is bad timing. In the end, excuses are just lies that you tell yourself.
- I want to offer encouragement – I want to partner with others who have wanted to write a book. Please come join me and lets offer encouragement to each other.
Do You Have a Book Idea Inside You?
The pain is temporary the book is forever.