Can you really blog a book?
How do you blog your way to a bestselling book?
What are the exact steps to publishing a book the traditional way?
I recently had the opportunity to have a conversation with Chad Allen. Chad is a writer, speaker, author, and currently the Editorial Director for Baker Books.
He has worked with hundreds of authors over the years and personally seen how successful authors have incorporated their blog content into a published book. On this podcast, I asked Chad some of the more frequent questions we get about publishing a book.
To subscribe to the podcast
I asked Chad the following questions:
- What would you tell a blogger who said, “I want to write a nonfiction book, but I don’t have a clue where to start?”
- What are the main things a publisher looks for when deciding whether or not to publish a book?
- What would you tell someone who said, “I have a book concept that I’m passionate about, but nobody knows me. Should I still write it?”
- You’ve worked with hundreds of writers in your 15-year publishing career. What are the practices you’ve seen writers use that have helped them stay motivated and keep on going?
- It seems like blogging and writing a book may involve some similarities but obviously some differences too. Is there a way to do both at the same time?
How to Blog Your Way to a Bestselling Book Webinar
After the podcast interview, I asked if Chad would be willing to host a free webinar explaining in detail the exact steps for turning a blog into a book. He graciously agreed.
This is a one-time webinar and something you want to be sure not to miss out on. Even if you cannot attend live, you will receive a link to the recording just for registering.