What’s working right now? What’s a profitable blog niche I should consider going into? These are common questions that new bloggers often ask.
Choosing your blog niche is one of the biggest challenges new bloggers face. Who wants to waste their time, energy, money, and effort on a losing niche? In a recent survey of the Blogging Your Passion community, discovering your niche was the biggest challenge that bloggers are facing.
Can you identify with any of these:
- How do you choose the right topic to blog about?
- I have many passions. How do I narrow it down to just one?
- How do I evaluate the profit potential of a niche?
- Can you just write about anything and make it sell?
- What demographic should I focus on?
- How do I know if my niche is too big or too small?
- How do I know if I can make money with my idea?
BONUS: Want to start a blog but not sure what to blog about? For a limited time, you can download my 9-page Discover Your Blog Niche Blueprint by clicking here. [/callout]
The Profitable Blog Niche List for 2019
Last December, we compiled hundreds of blog niche ideas and then ran them through our “profitability filter.” In order to qualify as a viable blog niche, they had to pass the following criteria:
- Not too much competition
- Not too little competition
- Plenty of evidence of people consuming content on this topic
- Steady customer demand for more than five years (not a fad)
- Other blogs have already proven to make money with this topic
- Active reviews and products exist on Amazon
- LinkedIn and Facebook Groups have life and activity
After we ran hundreds of blog niche ideas through this filter, we narrowed down the blog niche list to 89 profitable ideas for 2019. Below you will find the entire list of blog niches we approve.
The 89 Profitable Blog Niche Ideas for 2019
Without further ado, here are our top 89 blog niches for 2019. Be sure to align your own gifts, knowledge, and experience with the niche you choose. Remember, you don’t have to be an expert to start a blog on the topic, but you do need to be a leading learner.
Health and Fitness
Beauty and Fashion
Special Education (Parents & Teachers)
Real Estate Investing Education
Art for Teachers
Pet Care & Training
Automotive DIY Upholstery
Music Lessons Education
Video Game Reviews
Tech Gadget Reviews
Learning a Language
Learning New Skills
Astronomy & Space
Video Game Strategies
Asian Food Recipes
Home Exercise Workouts
DIY Home Projects
Healthy Food Recipes
Art & Culture
Organic Food Recipes
Find any that pique your interest? Remember, don’t just pursue a blog niche because it looks profitable. You need to find a blog niche that meets three criteria (see: 3 Things You Must Know Before Starting a Blog Business). Once you pass this test, you’re ready to go make your mark on the world!