Do you have difficulty finding time to work on your blog? That is what today’s episode is all about. Bob and Jonathan share two powerful principles of time managmenet and help you apply it to your blogging adventure.
The Difference Between Time Management and Self Management
Jonathan talks about the distinct difference between the two. The bottom line is that you can’t really control time. You need to learn to control you. Knowing what time of the day you work best is essential to getting things done. A few items discussed include:
- You ultimately do not manage time, you manage yourself
- What time of the day are you most productive?
The Pareto Principle (80/20 Principle)
Bob takes some time to explain how you can apply the pareto principle to blogging. Are you focused on the right activities when you do have some time to blog? How do you know which activities you should place the most attention to? Bob takes a closer look at:
- 20% of your actions lead to 80% of your traffic/profits
- What are the “Big Rocks?”
- Identify the most important tasks and make those daily habits
To subscribe to the podcast
Question: What tips do you have for busy bloggers?