As many of you know, a few months ago we held a Live Webinar Training Series with a private group of students who wanted to learn the Kindle Publishing Process from A-Z. We recently took our entire training and broke it down into 25+ videos you can watch online.
If you are a student of any of the Blogging Your Passion University Courses, then you will find a very familiar structure. Each video has a specific task to accomplish and moves you step by step to getting your book idea on the Amazon Kindle Library. Here is a testimonial from one of the students:
I was one of the first to go through the Kindle Your Passion course, AFTER I had already published a Kindle book. I was blown away by what I learned (and wish I had known) before my first book went live. I tested the theories and was amazed at how well they worked.
This class will save you hours of time “learning” the Kindle process and share secrets that are not obvious when you go at it on your own. I would highly recommend this class!
We decided to share with you one of the newly created videos of the course so you can get a feel for the type of things you will learn.
So, what exactly do we cover in the Kindle Your Passion Video Course? See below for the table of contents.
Step #1: Researching Your Kindle Book
In this module you will learn how to properly perform research on your Kindle book idea. We believe it is important to do a little bit of analysis up front. It is important to note that we do not want you to get stuck here. Just choose the best options available for each step in the process.
- The Big Picture of the Kindle Process
- Overview of Kindle Market Research
- 3 Ways Amazon Ranks Products
- The Kindle Competition Matrix
- How to Do Keyword Research on Amazon
- How to Select a Book Title That Sells
Step #2: Creating Your Kindle Book
In this module you will learn how to write your Kindle book in the next 30 days. I share with you 4 online tools that you can use to make the process easier. There are also some important PDFs for you to download. One of those is a 30 day action plan that can keep you motivated.
- Overview of the Kindle Writing Process
- How Long Should My Kindle Book Be?
- How to Write Your First Kindle Book in 30 Days
- Four Tools to Use When Writing Your Kindle Book
- How to Use Mindomo to Mindmap Your Book
- How to Use Yarny to Write Your Book
- How to Use Grammarly to Proof Your Work
- How to Use MyECoverMaker to Create an Awesome Book Cover
- How to Use the Kindle Book Template
Step #3: Publishing Your Kindle Book
Now comes the fun part! Let’s get your book live on the Kindle Library. In this module you will learn how to properly upload your book to the kindle library. There are some very specific steps you need to take so watch closely. We only have one video in this module for a specific reason. We want you to “see over our shoulder” as we walk through each step.
- A Step-by-Step Video Walk-through of Publishing on the Amazon Kindle
Step #4: Promoting Your Kindle Book
In this final module you will learn how to promote your book and get more sales. We share with you 4 things you must do in the first 2 weeks. We also share a specific pricing strategy that can help you to improve your sales rankings. Finally, we share 12 free marketing strategies you can use to get more book reviews and downloads.
- 4 Things You MUST Do in the First 2 Weeks!
- How to Get Over 1,000+ Downloads With KDP Select
- How to Use “Price Pulsing” to Improve Sales Ranking
- 12 Free Ways to Promote Your Kindle Book (Overview)
- Promotion Strategies #1-3 Explained
- Promotion Strategies #4-6 Explained
- Promotion Strategies #7-9 Explained
- Promotion Strategies #10-12 Explained
Besides the 25+ walk-through videos, we have also added helpful checklists, mindmaps, PDF worksheets, and even a pre-formatted Microsoft Word Kindle Template. Here is a listing of what you can get in the member’s area.
- Kindle Competition Analysis PDF
- Kindle Competition Matrix PDF
- Kindle Book Title Brainstorm PDF
- Kindle Keyword Research PDF
- Kindle Your Passion 30 Day Writing Challenge PDF
Jonathan’s Mindmap PDF of the Kindle Process
The mindmap PDF will give you a big picture view of the entire process.
- MindMap PDF of the Kindle Process
- Checklist & Outline Version
My Kindle Formatted Template
This is the Microsoft Word template I use to upload my books. It is already formatted for the Kindle. All you need to do is add your content and links!
- Microsoft Word Pre-Formatted Kindle Template
Private Facebook Group
This is a great place to ask other Kindle authors questions, exchange honest reviews, and meet like-minded people to hold you accountable to your goals.
Links & Resources
- Mindmap Desktop Software
- Mindmap Online Software
- Grammar & Spelling Check
- Kindle Book Cover Creator
- Our Favorite Keyword Research Tool
- Way to organize book chapters online
- Amazon Kindle Bestsellers List
- Amazon Self-Publishing Sign-Up
- Amazon Author Account
- Amazon’s Book Lovers Community
- Social Network for Book Readers
How Do I Get Started?
If you are interested in getting started, we are offering a limited time discount in order to celebrate the re-launch of the Kindle Your Passion Video Course.