One of the biggest challenges that bloggers face (both old and new alike) is adding new blog posts on a regular basis. Whether it is because we do not feel inspired to write, do not know what to write, or simply do not have the time to write, writing quality blog post on a regular basis can be quite a challenge.
In a moment, I am going to share with you a WordPress plugin that can help you with this dilemma, but before I do here are some other ways that you can capture blog title ideas:
- Use a whiteboard and jot down blog title ideas
- Have a handheld recorder when you are on the go (or use an iPhone app)
- Place a 3×5 card in your wallet or purse
- Capture ideas in Evernote
- Use the editorial calendar WordPress plugin
- Use WorkFlowy.com as a way to capture title ideas
To overcome writer’s block you need to fill up your funnel with blog post ideas ahead of time.
The Post Ideas+ WordPress Plugin
- You can see a running list of ideas right on your WordPress Dashboard
- Your writers can view your list of blog title ideas inside WordPress
- You can list ideas without making them actual posts
- You can prioritize your ideas in order of importance (1-99)
Question: How Do You Capture and Manage Blog Title Ideas?